We are now hiring for the position listed below.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Service Administrative Manager
Summary: Responsible for contributing to the growth of the business through efforts to support sales and service teams and performing diversified clerical duties in a professional manner by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers multi-line telephone system, takes accurate messages and transfers telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
- Greets and screens incoming visitors in a professional manner and promptly notifies appropriate person of their arrival.
- Receives and signs for courier deliveries and notifies appropriate personnel that packages have arrived.
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail in a timely manner.
- Creates customer quotes and invoices as needed.
- Close out service tickets including invoicing and calibration certificates.
- Assist/back up with closing out of replace inventory tasks.
- Send and track training class applications with Icar.
- Process and send training certificates to customers.
- Assist with training. This includes set up, as needed during training (with food, drinks, etc.) and with clean up.
- Assist with small parts orders and shipping
- Maintains proper response letters on computer for various incoming correspondence.
- Files correspondence and documents as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior administrative and accounting experience helpful.
Please include salary requirements with application.
Please send completed application and resume with salary history to:
Please do not call. Send any questions via email.